Flags

If you have any suggestions or questions about the forum ask away..
beansenior
Reactions:
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:19 am
Location: Beauly, Scotland
Scotland

Re: Flags

Post by beansenior » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:52 am

Many thanks

Ken



fergie rab
Reactions:
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:24 pm

Re: Flags

Post by fergie rab » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:16 pm

Is there a northern ireland flag

User avatar
Hiawatha
Reactions:
Posts: 4087
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:55 am
Location: Victoria Australia
Australia

Re: Flags

Post by Hiawatha » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:13 pm

Does ' Wee Krankie ' have her own flag ? ;)
-------- 1952 TED, 1957 FE35 Grey and Gold Deluxe

User avatar
theblacksmith
Reactions:
Posts: 435
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:38 pm
England

Re: Flags

Post by theblacksmith » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:06 pm

Didn’t see an option to have the Cornish flag so had to resort to the English flag instead!

T
"For a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket trying to lift himself up by the handle." Sir Winston Churchill

User avatar
Jack
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 891
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:18 pm
Location: Westbury, Wiltshire. UK
England

Re: Flags

Post by Jack » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:18 pm

theblacksmith wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:06 pm
Didn’t see an option to have the Cornish flag so had to resort to the English flag instead!

T
Country flags not Counties :lol:

keith52
Reactions:
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:57 pm
Location: Gilmanton N.H.
United States of America

Re: Flags

Post by keith52 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:43 pm

This should be a requirement to be a member
1951 TEA20 85mm

User avatar
theblacksmith
Reactions:
Posts: 435
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:38 pm
England

Re: Flags

Post by theblacksmith » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:00 pm

Jack wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:18 pm
theblacksmith wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:06 pm
Didn’t see an option to have the Cornish flag so had to resort to the English flag instead!

T
Country flags not Counties :lol:
The view on that depends which side of the Tamar you live on Jack!! :lol:

T
"For a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket trying to lift himself up by the handle." Sir Winston Churchill

User avatar
Jack
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 891
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:18 pm
Location: Westbury, Wiltshire. UK
England

Re: Flags

Post by Jack » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:26 pm

theblacksmith wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:00 pm
Jack wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:18 pm
theblacksmith wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:06 pm
Didn’t see an option to have the Cornish flag so had to resort to the English flag instead!

T
Country flags not Counties :lol:
The view on that depends which side of the Tamar you live on Jack!! :lol:

T
I must admit that when we are in Cornwall it does feel that we are somewhere special, it certainly is a great place.

User avatar
theblacksmith
Reactions:
Posts: 435
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:38 pm
England

Re: Flags

Post by theblacksmith » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:29 pm

Jack wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:26 pm
theblacksmith wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:00 pm
Jack wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:18 pm


Country flags not Counties :lol:
The view on that depends which side of the Tamar you live on Jack!! :lol:

T
I must admit that when we are in Cornwall it does feel that we are somewhere special, it certainly is a great place.
What part do you normally visit? does this mean I get the Cornish flag?!
"For a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket trying to lift himself up by the handle." Sir Winston Churchill

User avatar
Jack
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 891
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:18 pm
Location: Westbury, Wiltshire. UK
England

Re: Flags

Post by Jack » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:41 pm

theblacksmith wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:29 pm
What part do you normally visit? does this mean I get the Cornish flag?!
All over really. In the last 6 months we went down near Porthleven for a couple of visits (one over the Christmas period - Mousehole was very pretty with their Xmas lights on). We've pretty much covered the whole county over the years but keep going back for more, nothing to do with the pasties of course ;)
You could add a Cornish flag to your signature of course..

Post Reply