Missing my beauty..

Discuss anything here.. except tractors and steam engines..
Jack
Site Admin
Reactions:
England

Missing my beauty..

Post by Jack » Fri May 22, 2020 10:40 pm

Today was a sad day for me, I sent my Bailey away.. to a secure storage facility :sad:
Look at that sad face in among all those caravans.
Missing you already :sad: (may have to visit tomorrow just to check all is OK)
sad2.jpg
sad2.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 54 times

Hiawatha
Reactions:
Australia

Re: Missing my beauty..

Post by Hiawatha » Sat May 23, 2020 12:44 am

Terrible Jack , a new toy and never a chance to play with it . Still at least it is safe , presumably , where it is .

What's the plan ? Trips to the Continent or tootling around the Lakes District ? :smile:
-------- 1952 TED, 1957 FE35 Grey and Gold Deluxe

Jack
Site Admin
Reactions:
England

Re: Missing my beauty..

Post by Jack » Sat May 23, 2020 8:21 am

Hiawatha wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:44 am
Terrible Jack , a new toy and never a chance to play with it . Still at least it is safe , presumably , where it is .

What's the plan ? Trips to the Continent or tootling around the Lakes District ? :smile:
You're right H, safer locked away there than sat on my drive. Trouble is I've gotten used to popping out there with a coffee and just tinkering, now I feel there's going to be a hole in my days.. sad sack I am :roll:

The plan is to use it as much as possible when we are free again. A few days in Dorset will probably be the first trip out but then who knows. We are definitely going to visit the South of France again so maybe if this years Turkey trip is cancelled that could be on the cards for August.. until whenever I shall continue to dream