Search found 17 matches

by S3bridgetrac
Sun May 03, 2020 1:33 pm
Forum: Restoration questions and answers
Topic: Old Fergie To identify
Replies: 29
Views: 5218
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: Old Fergie To identify

Thank you ...I have a better picture now of what I’m working with ....you have all been really helpful
by S3bridgetrac
Sat May 02, 2020 10:33 pm
Forum: Restoration questions and answers
Topic: Old Fergie To identify
Replies: 29
Views: 5218
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: Old Fergie To identify

Thank you all so much I’ll do some more digging and I will keep it posted
by S3bridgetrac
Sat May 02, 2020 7:58 pm
Forum: Restoration questions and answers
Topic: Old Fergie To identify
Replies: 29
Views: 5218
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: Old Fergie To identify

I’m trying to send a pic but it’s not uploading the pedals are ovular and about 2.5 so I guess 1956 te 20 then is it possible it’s a to ?
by S3bridgetrac
Sat May 02, 2020 6:03 pm
Forum: Restoration questions and answers
Topic: Old Fergie To identify
Replies: 29
Views: 5218
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: Old Fergie To identify

Is this what you are talking about ?
by S3bridgetrac
Sat May 02, 2020 11:49 am
Forum: Restoration questions and answers
Topic: Old Fergie To identify
Replies: 29
Views: 5218
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: Old Fergie To identify


If it was 1956 Wouldn’t it be an FE35? I’m not sure when the stopped building TE’s could it be one of the last?

I don’t know of any records for the se…login to view the rest of this post
by S3bridgetrac
Fri May 01, 2020 11:59 pm
Forum: Restoration questions and answers
Topic: Old Fergie To identify
Replies: 29
Views: 5218
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: Old Fergie To identify

Thanks a lot guys I’d try looking more into the numbers and different places where they are on it and keep searching but I’m tempted to split it and c…login to view the rest of this post
by S3bridgetrac
Fri May 01, 2020 5:11 pm
Forum: Restoration questions and answers
Topic: Old Fergie To identify
Replies: 29
Views: 5218
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: Old Fergie To identify



The casting date for the transmission is 26/1/46 which gives a two year gap between the casting of the engine and the transmission which is odd as t…login to view the rest of this post
by S3bridgetrac
Fri May 01, 2020 5:06 pm
Forum: Restoration questions and answers
Topic: Old Fergie To identify
Replies: 29
Views: 5218
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: Old Fergie To identify


The casting date for the transmission is 26/1/46 which gives a two year gap between the casting of the engine and the transmission which is odd as th…login to view the rest of this post
by S3bridgetrac
Fri May 01, 2020 4:57 pm
Forum: Restoration questions and answers
Topic: Old Fergie To identify
Replies: 29
Views: 5218
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: Old Fergie To identify

Thank you so much for your help everyone ...this tractor was brought into Trinidad and Tobago West Indies from England the availability of parts and s…login to view the rest of this post
by S3bridgetrac
Fri May 01, 2020 3:39 pm
Forum: Restoration questions and answers
Topic: Old Fergie To identify
Replies: 29
Views: 5218
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: Old Fergie To identify

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Fri May 01, 2020 3:35 pm Thanks so much there is a number in front the plate it
…login to view the rest of this post