Search found 3 matches
- Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:23 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: 4 cyl diesel 35
- Replies: 1
- Views: 309

4 cyl diesel 35
The tractor is a 4cyl 35. I bought it off my friend who new nothing about tractors, not that I know much I must add. the 35 stopped in the field 5 yea…login to view the rest of this post
- Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:13 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: TEF 4 cyl diesel pump
- Replies: 4
- Views: 516

Re: TEF 4 cyl diesel pump
Thank you Grunt.
I think I got carried away posting the issues for both tractors on one post :lol:
The TEF-20 runs well once started but issues with co…login to view the rest of this post
I think I got carried away posting the issues for both tractors on one post :lol:
The TEF-20 runs well once started but issues with co…login to view the rest of this post
- Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:22 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: TEF 4 cyl diesel pump
- Replies: 4
- Views: 516

TEF 4 cyl diesel pump
Hi, I’m Fairly new to owning 2 vintage tractors, 1 of them is a TEF-20 4 cyl diesel, it hadn’t been running for 8 years or so, after freeing the start…login to view the rest of this post