Thanks fellas, it does look good and the only person there to witness the event was the sparky.
Well the front half is done and the rear half looks sha…login to view the rest of this post
Search found 164 matches
- Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:26 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
- Replies: 148
- Views: 47401
- Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:50 am
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
- Replies: 148
- Views: 47401
Re: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
And another from a different angle. That slasher in the previous photo is an eyesore for sure!
- Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:46 am
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
- Replies: 148
- Views: 47401
Re: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
And this is how she appears now. I am very happy with it to say the least. It nearly broke me but I just had to keep going. Having a local mechanic w…login to view the rest of this post
- Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:43 am
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
- Replies: 148
- Views: 47401
Re: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
I took her for a run down the driveway and on the way back, up a small hill, she starts coughing and spluttering a bit. I think it might be the new c…login to view the rest of this post
- Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:39 am
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
- Replies: 148
- Views: 47401
Re: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
Surprisingly, all my wiring was spot on and I finished it off in some corrugated tubing with heat shrink on the terminals. Originally this tractor had…login to view the rest of this post
- Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:32 am
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
- Replies: 148
- Views: 47401
Re: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
Here's the other side of the instrument panel showing the new gauges. I need to connect the small red wires so the instrument lights come on. Anyone…login to view the rest of this post
- Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:29 am
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
- Replies: 148
- Views: 47401
Re: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
I finished the instrument panel off with some new gauges, stainless steel screws and nuts and the replacement serial number plate. Looks great now co…login to view the rest of this post
- Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:23 am
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
- Replies: 148
- Views: 47401
Re: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
Hi fellas. Well back to it now and after losing a lot of photos on a dodgy SD card or someone else formatting it, I can now add some updates. I've bee…login to view the rest of this post
- Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:14 am
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
- Replies: 148
- Views: 47401
Re: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
A lot of elbow grease has gone into both sides of the transmission housing. It's getting there, still some parts to come off for a clean up.
Norvin -…login to view the rest of this post
Norvin -…login to view the rest of this post
- Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:10 am
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
- Replies: 148
- Views: 47401
Re: Dave's Fergie Rebuild
The steering housing is coming along nicely and I'm in the process of stripping it back to bare metal.