Search found 128 matches
- Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:14 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: What Next
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1887
What Next
My Fergie is now part of the family and when I go its my Grandsons. So I need another tractor for restoration, another Fergie (Tef), or Super Dexta, F…login to view the rest of this post
- Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:44 am
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: Stuck in 1st Gear
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2510
Re: Stuck in 1st Gear
Thanks for all the advice, I have cleaned and lubricated the selectors and gear stick assy.
I have had no repeat of the issue.
I have had no repeat of the issue.
- Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:37 am
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: Increasing Engine Speed
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3143
Increasing Engine Speed
Is there a way of adjusting the governer to increase road speed, in a safe manner of course.
- Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:31 am
- Forum: Your Fergie Experiences
- Topic: Fylde Tractor Run
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4375
Fylde Tractor Run
On Saturday 9th August I completed a Tractor run in aid of a local charitie "Derian House", they look after sick children.
I took my Fergie on a traile…login to view the rest of this post
I took my Fergie on a traile…login to view the rest of this post
- Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:01 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: Brakes
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1553
- Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:38 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: Stuck in 1st Gear
- Replies: 0
- Views: 550
Stuck in 1st Gear
Took my TED20 to show last weekend, and let my son,s wife take it into the parade ring, somehow it got stuck in 1st gear and we had to drive it home a…login to view the rest of this post
- Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:33 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: Stuck in 1st Gear
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2510
Stuck in 1st Gear
Took my TED20 to show last weekend, and let my son,s wife take it into the parade ring, somehow it got stuck in 1st gear and we had to drive it home a…login to view the rest of this post
- Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:43 pm
- Forum: Your Fergie Experiences
- Topic: Post Remover
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4548
Post Remover
Today my Fergie served me well, I had about 14 fencing posts to remove and they have only been in 12 months, so want to re-use them.
Didn't fancy the s…login to view the rest of this post
Didn't fancy the s…login to view the rest of this post
- Fri May 24, 2013 2:12 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: throttle friction plate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2105
Re: throttle friction plate
Mine has a similar problem, won't hold full throttle. How do you strip these down please ?.
I have tried pouring meths over the disc on the dashboard …login to view the rest of this post
I have tried pouring meths over the disc on the dashboard …login to view the rest of this post
- Wed May 22, 2013 5:50 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: CHIPPING STEAM FAIR
- Replies: 1
- Views: 758
CHIPPING STEAM FAIR
Hi Everyone,
Are any of our members going to the show on Saturday ?, its running for 3 days and I am taking my Fergie for Sat & Sun.
Its Chipping, nea…login to view the rest of this post
Are any of our members going to the show on Saturday ?, its running for 3 days and I am taking my Fergie for Sat & Sun.
Its Chipping, nea…login to view the rest of this post