Search found 4 matches
- Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:42 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Linkage decompression lever to cylinder head
- Replies: 5
- Views: 997

Re: Linkage decompression lever to cylinder head
Exactly what I was looking for, thanks a lot. One step further to make this little grey bastard look like ´52 again. Hope he will appreciate it
…login to view the rest of this post
- Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:15 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Linkage decompression lever to cylinder head
- Replies: 5
- Views: 997

Re: Linkage decompression lever to cylinder head
Grunt, thanks a lot, that helps to manufacture one on my own. Is your rod splitted also at the front end? The parts catalog shows the rod as one piece…login to view the rest of this post
- Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:21 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Linkage decompression lever to cylinder head
- Replies: 5
- Views: 997

Linkage decompression lever to cylinder head
Hi folks,
wonder if anyone can measure the linkage between the actuator of the decompression lever and the corresponding lever at the cylinder head and…login to view the rest of this post
wonder if anyone can measure the linkage between the actuator of the decompression lever and the corresponding lever at the cylinder head and…login to view the rest of this post
- Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:30 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Oil filter housing TEF20 question
- Replies: 7
- Views: 811

Oil filter housing TEF20 question
Hi guys,
I‘m new to this forum, so I will introduce myself at first.
My name is Dirk, from northern Germany and I bought my first tractor some weeks ago…login to view the rest of this post
I‘m new to this forum, so I will introduce myself at first.
My name is Dirk, from northern Germany and I bought my first tractor some weeks ago…login to view the rest of this post