Search found 6 matches
- Fri Aug 30, 2024 6:29 am
- Forum: Members Introductions
- Topic: Me and my 5-Cylinder Fergie
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2447

Re: Me and my 5-Cylinder Fergie
Thank you!
- Mon Aug 19, 2024 10:44 am
- Forum: Members Introductions
- Topic: Me and my 5-Cylinder Fergie
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2447

Re: Me and my 5-Cylinder Fergie
No, it still runs 30km/h at 2800rpm.
- Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:13 am
- Forum: Members Introductions
- Topic: Me and my 5-Cylinder Fergie
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2447

Re: Me and my 5-Cylinder Fergie
Yes, I cut 3 aluminum panels with the jigsaw. I had to use several because the flywheel is 3 times thicker than the original one.…login to view the rest of this post
- Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:14 am
- Forum: Members Introductions
- Topic: Me and my 5-Cylinder Fergie
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2447

Re: Me and my 5-Cylinder Fergie
Photos of the engine transplant…login to view the rest of this post
- Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:57 am
- Forum: Members Introductions
- Topic: Me and my 5-Cylinder Fergie
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2447

Re: Me and my 5-Cylinder Fergie
Hello Grunt,
Yes you are right. I used this to cover up the welding work. By the way, the air filter is from an old Iveco truck.…login to view the rest of this post
Yes you are right. I used this to cover up the welding work. By the way, the air filter is from an old Iveco truck.…login to view the rest of this post
- Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:50 am
- Forum: Members Introductions
- Topic: Me and my 5-Cylinder Fergie
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2447

Me and my 5-Cylinder Fergie
Hello,
I'm Stefan from Germany. I want to introduce you to my 52' TEF 20 with Kubota engine.
I found a brand new 5 cylinder in Greece and installed it. …login to view the rest of this post
I'm Stefan from Germany. I want to introduce you to my 52' TEF 20 with Kubota engine.
I found a brand new 5 cylinder in Greece and installed it. …login to view the rest of this post