Search found 14 matches
- Sat Jan 31, 2026 7:08 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: 12v starter motor strip down.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1397

Re: 12v starter motor strip down.
Thank you for your responses. I will see if I can strip it next week. I tried the starting handle today and was amazed how easily it started so I can …login to view the rest of this post
- Sun Jan 25, 2026 1:36 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: 12v starter motor strip down.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1397

Re: 12v starter motor strip down.
Here is an photo of the end of the shaft
- Sun Jan 25, 2026 1:10 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: 12v starter motor strip down.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1397

Re: 12v starter motor strip down.
I will post some photos when the weather improves.
I have found some pictures of the drive end of the starter motor. This is not my actual one only a …login to view the rest of this post
I have found some pictures of the drive end of the starter motor. This is not my actual one only a …login to view the rest of this post
- Sat Jan 24, 2026 5:41 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: 12v starter motor strip down.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1397

Re: 12v starter motor strip down.
Thanks for the video but my starter is slightly different and the pinion sleeve does not want to slide off easily. I dont want to damage it by forcing…login to view the rest of this post
- Fri Jan 23, 2026 3:36 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: 12v starter motor strip down.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1397

Re: 12v starter motor strip down.
Has anyone got a diagram or photos of the stripped down starter motor?
- Thu Jan 22, 2026 6:47 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: 12v starter motor strip down.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1397

12v starter motor strip down.
Hello there, I have noticed that the teeth on my 12v starter pinion are getting badly worn. Is it possible to get new pinion as the rest of the motor …login to view the rest of this post
- Fri Nov 14, 2025 6:35 pm
- Forum: Members Introductions
- Topic: My first tractor. TEC 20
- Replies: 2
- Views: 695

My first tractor. TEC 20
Hello everyone, thank you for letting me join this club.
I live in France and have purchased my first tractor, a 1956 TEC20. I have had a few small pro…login to view the rest of this post
I live in France and have purchased my first tractor, a 1956 TEC20. I have had a few small pro…login to view the rest of this post
- Fri Nov 14, 2025 6:19 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: 12 v dynamo F and D terminals
- Replies: 4
- Views: 950

Re: 12 v dynamo F and D terminals
Thank you, all sorted now.
Ian
Ian
- Mon Aug 25, 2025 11:01 am
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: 12 v dynamo F and D terminals
- Replies: 4
- Views: 950

12 v dynamo F and D terminals
Hello,
I am trying it identify which are the F and D terminals on my 1956 TEC20.
Thanks in advance
I am trying it identify which are the F and D terminals on my 1956 TEC20.
Thanks in advance
- Tue Aug 19, 2025 8:28 am
- Forum: Tractor Register
- Topic: French built TEC20
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2641

French built TEC20
TEC20
Registration number 9678 QW 86
Serial number 30658
Engine number C8096EF
Vienne France
Built 1956
Used on our small holding…login to view the rest of this post
Registration number 9678 QW 86
Serial number 30658
Engine number C8096EF
Vienne France
Built 1956
Used on our small holding…login to view the rest of this post