Search found 40 matches
- Thu May 16, 2013 12:08 pm
- Forum: For Sale and Wanted
- Topic: TEA and TEF For Sale
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3902
Re: TEA and TEF For Sale
Not sure really, I'd quite like a MF165 but I think something with a cab, loader and possibly 4WD might be a more practical option as I have no covere…login to view the rest of this post
- Wed May 15, 2013 2:39 pm
- Forum: For Sale and Wanted
- Topic: TEA and TEF For Sale
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3902
Re: TEA and TEF For Sale
Thanks Tom. They've going to an enthusiast from Derby. The chap already has 11 most of which I gather he's fully restored for showing. He intends to r…login to view the rest of this post
- Mon May 13, 2013 6:58 am
- Forum: For Sale and Wanted
- Topic: TEA and TEF For Sale
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3902
Re: TEA and TEF For Sale
Everything sold as of yesterday to the first chap that saw them.
Now suffering sellers remorse and wondering if I've done the right thing.............…login to view the rest of this post
Now suffering sellers remorse and wondering if I've done the right thing.............…login to view the rest of this post
- Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:58 am
- Forum: For Sale and Wanted
- Topic: TEA and TEF For Sale
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3902
Re: TEA and TEF For Sale
Regarding the TEA, I whipped the plugs out and they look clean with just a bit of carbon fouling, so I would guess the bores are OK. The motor turns o…login to view the rest of this post
- Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:41 pm
- Forum: For Sale and Wanted
- Topic: TEA and TEF For Sale
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3902
Re: TEA and TEF For Sale
Pictures of the finger bar mower. There is a box of new triangular blades and rivets for this also.
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p154/pigglet79/…login to view the rest of this post
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p154/pigglet79/…login to view the rest of this post
- Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:35 pm
- Forum: For Sale and Wanted
- Topic: TEA and TEF For Sale
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3902
Re: TEA and TEF For Sale
Hello Al, apologies for taking so long to get back to you. Life's been a bit manic since Christmas, haven't really had time to do anything other than …login to view the rest of this post
- Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:29 pm
- Forum: For Sale and Wanted
- Topic: TEA and TEF For Sale
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3902
Re: TEA and TEF For Sale
Thanks Tom. I will probably get round to putting them on Ebay but I've got a lot of family commitments at the moment so still haven't even got round t…login to view the rest of this post
- Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:38 pm
- Forum: For Sale and Wanted
- Topic: TEA and TEF For Sale
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3902
Re: TEA and TEF For Sale
Hi tractoral, thankyou for the response. I don't want to sell any parts off untill I have sold either one or both of the tractors to allow a potential…login to view the rest of this post
- Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:15 am
- Forum: For Sale and Wanted
- Topic: TEA and TEF For Sale
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3902
TEA and TEF For Sale
After much deliberation I have decided to sell both my TEA and TEF. The reason being that our land is quite steep as is our drive where it meets the m…login to view the rest of this post
- Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:08 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: T-EF RADIATOR
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2584
Re: T-EF RADIATOR

Mine doesn't leak.