Hi Charles / Grunt,
I think you are both right and it will be a gem. I think the writer has been slightly misled.
The fergie is parked up at the back …login to view the rest of this post
Search found 101 matches
- Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:27 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: Old fergie????
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1306
- Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:19 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: Old fergie????
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1306
Old fergie????
Hello all,
It's been a while since I have been on the forum (change of career) but I'm stilling pottering on with the fergies.
Any how I was flicking th…login to view the rest of this post
It's been a while since I have been on the forum (change of career) but I'm stilling pottering on with the fergies.
Any how I was flicking th…login to view the rest of this post
- Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:22 am
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Wiring harness
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1331
Re: Wiring harness
Norvin, thanks for the detailed response and advice. I will take it all on board and buy some heatshrink today.
- Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:06 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Wiring harness
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1331
Wiring harness
I'm thinking of making up my own harnesses as I need three. What thickness of wire do you think would best suit- 0.5mm2 11A or 1mm2 16.5A? I am thinki…login to view the rest of this post
- Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:54 pm
- Forum: For Sale and Wanted
- Topic: wanted - levelling arm
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7201
Re: wanted - levelling arm
I missed the plough light bracket although I have one in the shed waiting to be fitted but it is the cast alloy type from a French tractor. Keep looki…login to view the rest of this post
- Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:22 pm
- Forum: For Sale and Wanted
- Topic: wanted - levelling arm
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7201
Re: wanted - levelling arm
Grunt, I believe I looked at the very same one. Bottom fork and threaded adjuster only? I too put it back although I did get a pto shaft with cap and …login to view the rest of this post
- Fri May 16, 2014 1:31 pm
- Forum: Implements
- Topic: Fertiliser spinner/ broadcaster
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1644
Re: Fertiliser spinner/ broadcaster
WHB. Thanks for the response. I'd be grateful if you have any info from Classic Massey (my collection only extends back the last 2 years). Good link b…login to view the rest of this post
- Thu May 15, 2014 12:35 pm
- Forum: Implements
- Topic: Fertiliser spinner/ broadcaster
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1644
Fertiliser spinner/ broadcaster
Can anyone tell me if there should be a rotating agitator blade in the internal base of the hopper on the MF 720/721
I have chance of a broadcaster but…login to view the rest of this post
I have chance of a broadcaster but…login to view the rest of this post
- Tue May 06, 2014 11:58 am
- Forum: Fergie Gallery
- Topic: My TE-D20 on Anglesey
- Replies: 26
- Views: 18092
Re: My TE-D20 on Anglesey
Arborexplorer,
I can only see a threaded hole in housing for pinion bearing, I can't see any other holes, let alone threaded holes in Willy's hydrauli…login to view the rest of this post
I can only see a threaded hole in housing for pinion bearing, I can't see any other holes, let alone threaded holes in Willy's hydrauli…login to view the rest of this post
- Sat May 03, 2014 5:52 am
- Forum: Fergie Gallery
- Topic: My TE-D20 on Anglesey
- Replies: 26
- Views: 18092
Re: My TE-D20 on Anglesey
Any idea why there's an empty threaded hole in there? It's the same on the other side too.
Threads are for extraction of housing for pinion bearing
N…login to view the rest of this post