Search found 10 matches
- Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:40 am
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: TEA20 Dynamo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 729
TEA20 Dynamo
My TEA20 seems to have developed a fault as it does not charge the battery when in use. I have purchased a new Dynamo and Control Box from Agriline bu…login to view the rest of this post
- Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:31 am
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: Safe working angle
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3164
Re: Safe working angle
Thanks for that I do have a roll bar fitted I will look into a wider wheel base.
Chas
Chas
- Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:33 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: Safe working angle
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3164
Safe working angle
What would be a safe working angle for my TEA 20 with topper attached. Most of the land I work is on an angle. I was topping last night and I must adm…login to view the rest of this post
- Wed May 08, 2013 8:45 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: Filler cap leaking
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1016
Re: Filler cap leaking
thanks for the replies I think I will try the cork option first.
chas
chas
- Wed May 08, 2013 7:16 am
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: Filler cap leaking
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1016
Filler cap leaking
I filled the petrol and TVO tank up at the weekend for the first time and found that when I am running on uneven ground and the fuel is sloshing about…login to view the rest of this post
- Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:01 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: What Model
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2942
Re: What Model
Acouple of links on youtube. First trip to the pigs for this little Fergie wonder what they will make of it.
Chas
…login to view the rest of this post
Chas
…login to view the rest of this post
- Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:40 am
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: What Model
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2942
Re: What Model
Thanks for the replies will be posting photos soon.
Chas
Chas
- Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:09 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: What Model
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2942
Re: What Model
Even more confused as it runs on petrol and TVO. If as you say A denotes petrol only is there something not right here. Sorry if these questions are d…login to view the rest of this post
- Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:18 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: What Model
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2942
What Model
I was told the Fergie I have just purchased is a TE20 but on the plate on the dash area it looks like TE A .
In the photo it says TE A 90123. Can anyon…login to view the rest of this post
In the photo it says TE A 90123. Can anyon…login to view the rest of this post
- Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:39 pm
- Forum: Members Introductions
- Topic: What have I done
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4185
What have I done
Hello everyone I think I have just had an old life crisis thingy and purchased a TE20. I should be picking it up on Monday all being well. Never had a…login to view the rest of this post