Thanks for that..ive never seen any fitted to any of the te20's at our local showes, so wasn't entirely sure it was a genuine assessory for a Fergie.
…login to view the rest of this post
Search found 53 matches
- Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:10 pm
- Forum: Implements
- Topic: Metal frames for rear wheels
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5082
- Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:06 am
- Forum: Implements
- Topic: Metal frames for rear wheels
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5082
Metal frames for rear wheels
Hi, just bought a pair of metal frames that I'm told, bolt around the rear wheels to increase the grip on bad ground..never seen them in a te20 and no…login to view the rest of this post
- Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:57 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Tea20 stalls when opening throttle
- Replies: 25
- Views: 13249
Re: Tea20 stalls when opening throttle
Well it's sorted
Tried everything and in the end a mate have me an old knacked carb that he found in a box of bit he bought.
I have it a quick blow out…login to view the rest of this post
Tried everything and in the end a mate have me an old knacked carb that he found in a box of bit he bought.
I have it a quick blow out…login to view the rest of this post
- Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:33 am
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Tea20 stalls when opening throttle
- Replies: 25
- Views: 13249
Re: Tea20 stalls when opening throttle
Right update...
Friend brought around a box of old carb bits and pieces in case I needed anything. The only thing I noticed was that the long brass jet…login to view the rest of this post
Friend brought around a box of old carb bits and pieces in case I needed anything. The only thing I noticed was that the long brass jet…login to view the rest of this post
- Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:20 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Tea20 stalls when opening throttle
- Replies: 25
- Views: 13249
Re: Tea20 stalls when opening throttle
Hi yep tried leak rest using carb cleaner as it's what I've used in the past..alas no change in revs at all
The dissy weights were fine just one of th…login to view the rest of this post
The dissy weights were fine just one of th…login to view the rest of this post
- Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:14 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Tea20 stalls when opening throttle
- Replies: 25
- Views: 13249
Re: Tea20 stalls when opening throttle
Just tried it with govner disconnected and when it's hot and I open the throttle it almost dies, spits and really struggles to pickup. When I coax it …login to view the rest of this post
- Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:18 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Tea20 stalls when opening throttle
- Replies: 25
- Views: 13249
Re: Tea20 stalls when opening throttle
Wondering if the govner is sticking..when I open it up fast, I can see the vertical govner arm flick back ...but only at the last instant just before …login to view the rest of this post
- Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:41 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Tea20 stalls when opening throttle
- Replies: 25
- Views: 13249
Re: Tea20 stalls when opening throttle
Well.
Have replaced the whole ignition system and it's running better..
Still lumpy at idle ..sounds a bit 'poppy' from exhaust.
But when it's hot, i…login to view the rest of this post
Have replaced the whole ignition system and it's running better..
Still lumpy at idle ..sounds a bit 'poppy' from exhaust.
But when it's hot, i…login to view the rest of this post
- Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:03 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Tea20 stalls when opening throttle
- Replies: 25
- Views: 13249
Re: Tea20 stalls when opening throttle
Thanks for all the advice..new coil and second condenser on the way..
But when I had the points out I thought I'd check the distributor weights..and on…login to view the rest of this post
But when I had the points out I thought I'd check the distributor weights..and on…login to view the rest of this post
- Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:49 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Tea20 stalls when opening throttle
- Replies: 25
- Views: 13249
Re: Tea20 stalls when opening throttle
Just been out having a tinker..its odd in that it starts perfectly but as it warms up it starts to slowly run rough..when hot at idle you can see the …login to view the rest of this post