Yeah i was happy with the job its done and unrestored ones can still be picked up cheap if yr lucky. (£60).
The turf tyres are due to the fact it wil…login to view the rest of this post
Search found 39 matches
- Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:07 am
- Forum: Implements
- Topic: Restoring earth scoop
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7695
- Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:05 pm
- Forum: Implements
- Topic: Restoring earth scoop
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7695
Re: Restoring earth scoop
Well i managed to get the scoop operating on the original pins, lots of wd40 and heating but got there.
I then cleared the hump off the lane
May well …login to view the rest of this post
I then cleared the hump off the lane
May well …login to view the rest of this post
- Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:52 pm
- Forum: Implements
- Topic: Restoring earth scoop
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7695
Re: Restoring earth scoop
Heres the earth scoop needs a good clean up and new pins
- Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:49 pm
- Forum: Fergie Gallery
- Topic: My new fergie has arrived
- Replies: 17
- Views: 10542
Re: My new fergie has arrived and so has another
I am weak.
The project is still live but another one came up and i couldn't resist.
Ill get what numbers i can off it but the data plate is gone shoul…login to view the rest of this post
The project is still live but another one came up and i couldn't resist.
Ill get what numbers i can off it but the data plate is gone shoul…login to view the rest of this post
- Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:27 pm
- Forum: Implements
- Topic: Restoring earth scoop
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7695
Re: Restoring earth scoop
\brilliant thanks guys
Ive freed off the whole thing. I was all quite jammed up. I can now get to replacing bits.
Cheerho
Richard…login to view the rest of this post
Ive freed off the whole thing. I was all quite jammed up. I can now get to replacing bits.
Cheerho
Richard…login to view the rest of this post
- Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:31 pm
- Forum: Implements
- Topic: Restoring earth scoop
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7695
Restoring earth scoop
I've go an earth scoop I also need to work on. As well as the tractor. What do I need with regards to pivot pins and where do I get them. Are they a s…login to view the rest of this post
- Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:39 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Gonna do the hydraulics this week. Any advice welcome
- Replies: 30
- Views: 7384
Re: Gonna do the hydraulics this week. Any advice welcome
Brilliant just as i thoughtGrunt wrote:Ah yes a piece of early over engineering! Replace the o rings and it shall be fine.
Snigger…login to view the rest of this post
- Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:28 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Gonna do the hydraulics this week. Any advice welcome
- Replies: 30
- Views: 7384
Re: Gonna do the hydraulics this week. Any advice welcome
Thinking about it they could be another bit of the tractors whacky story.
The whole hydraulic pump has been a bit strange.
The activating leaver on the…login to view the rest of this post
The whole hydraulic pump has been a bit strange.
The activating leaver on the…login to view the rest of this post
- Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:24 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Gonna do the hydraulics this week. Any advice welcome
- Replies: 30
- Views: 7384
Re: Gonna do the hydraulics this week. Any advice welcome
The spring sits inside one end of it.
From what i can tell its an early pump bit that seems to do little.
I was hoping someone would say
'Ah yes a piece …login to view the rest of this post
From what i can tell its an early pump bit that seems to do little.
I was hoping someone would say
'Ah yes a piece …login to view the rest of this post
- Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:07 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Gonna do the hydraulics this week. Any advice welcome
- Replies: 30
- Views: 7384
Re: Gonna do the hydraulics this week. Any advice welcome
Heres the seal itself