Search found 5 matches
- Sat Dec 06, 2025 2:19 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: 12V starter motor advice
- Replies: 6
- Views: 913

Re: 12V starter motor advice
I have removed the starter again and taken some measurements on the starter with the bendix fully extended it measures 37.2mm at the end, measurement …login to view the rest of this post
- Fri Dec 05, 2025 8:58 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: 12V starter motor advice
- Replies: 6
- Views: 913

12V starter motor advice
Hi All,
I have just bought another Fergie and the previous owner has converted it to 12V positive Earth.
What I would like to know if anyone can help is…login to view the rest of this post
I have just bought another Fergie and the previous owner has converted it to 12V positive Earth.
What I would like to know if anyone can help is…login to view the rest of this post
- Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:23 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: TEA Newbie
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1107

Re: TEA Newbie
Hi all,
My wife does have a sister who lives in Singapore, and not into any form of vehicles unlike my wife who loves anything with an engine (no mode…login to view the rest of this post
My wife does have a sister who lives in Singapore, and not into any form of vehicles unlike my wife who loves anything with an engine (no mode…login to view the rest of this post
- Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:28 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: TEA Newbie
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1107

Re: TEA Newbie
Thanks for the quick reply, I will take & upload some photos tomorrow.
- Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:05 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: TEA Newbie
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1107

TEA Newbie
Happy New Year All,
I have aquired an old Grey Fergie for my wife to restore, I am doing the research and heavy work. We have a workshop manual, I hav…login to view the rest of this post
I have aquired an old Grey Fergie for my wife to restore, I am doing the research and heavy work. We have a workshop manual, I hav…login to view the rest of this post