Search found 547 matches
- Fri Jul 31, 2026 9:58 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: TED 20 misfiring then stopped
- Replies: 21
- Views: 816

Re: TED 20 misfiring then stopped
I have accuspark in my ted and its been good. Good power and all round more responsive. I had points in and found them bad . Not much power and found …login to view the rest of this post
- Mon Jul 27, 2026 8:42 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: TED 20 misfiring then stopped
- Replies: 21
- Views: 816

Re: TED 20 misfiring then stopped
Have a look at the rocker cover to manifold breather pipe for blockage. Look at the distributor shaft for excessive ware although that probably wouldn…login to view the rest of this post
- Sat May 16, 2026 8:49 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Rebuild in progress
- Replies: 302
- Views: 95770

Re: Rebuild in progress
That's looks bloody nice you got to be happy
It s a nice little tractor. I just changed the points for powerspark eletronic ignition., runns great. T…login to view the rest of this post
- Sun Mar 29, 2026 9:11 am
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Rebuild in progress
- Replies: 302
- Views: 95770

Re: Rebuild in progress
:thumbsup:
When I saw your pics yesterday I set off reading the whole thread, I still haven’t got through it yet!
Marvellous job though are they ever …login to view the rest of this post
When I saw your pics yesterday I set off reading the whole thread, I still haven’t got through it yet!
Marvellous job though are they ever …login to view the rest of this post
- Sat Mar 28, 2026 2:14 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Rebuild in progress
- Replies: 302
- Views: 95770

Re: Rebuild in progress
I think we will call this finished.…login to view the rest of this post
- Thu Nov 06, 2025 10:16 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: Hydraulic lift arm bushes
- Replies: 19
- Views: 1397

Re: Hydraulic lift arm bushes
…login to view the rest of this post[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Thu Nov 06, 2025 8:32 am Good to know John V !
Much easier than ' In the old da
- Wed Nov 05, 2025 11:19 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: Hydraulic lift arm bushes
- Replies: 19
- Views: 1397

Re: Hydraulic lift arm bushes
New spindle bushes will need reaming , straightforward enough if you have the gear or know someone who does . Otherwise it can be difficult , a decen…login to view the rest of this post
- Tue Nov 04, 2025 9:03 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: Hydraulic lift arm bushes
- Replies: 19
- Views: 1397

Re: Hydraulic lift arm bushes
The bushings will release from the casting handy enough. The real battle is removing the cross shaft from the lift ram arm . I see from a post that yo…login to view the rest of this post
- Mon Nov 03, 2025 10:16 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Rebuild in progress
- Replies: 302
- Views: 95770

Re: Rebuild in progress
Just a bit of update. The new crank and seal ended the oil leak. Its been running fine for a long time now and stored in the shead on congcrete floor …login to view the rest of this post
- Mon Nov 03, 2025 10:03 pm
- Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
- Topic: Hydraulic lift arm bushes
- Replies: 19
- Views: 1397

Re: Hydraulic lift arm bushes
One big bronze bush each side.
The bushes in mine are steel as are some others I've seen . Either bodge jobs done in the past or a change in product…login to view the rest of this post