Search found 193 matches

by Jordhandson
Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:39 pm
Forum: General other tractor discussion
Topic: New Toy still a ferguson though
Replies: 8
Views: 2560
Great Britain

Re: New Toy still a ferguson though

Nice one stiv that looks a worthy project when time permits, you wont see it by the end of this summer lo. I dont know anything about the Hitachi is i…login to view the rest of this post
by Jordhandson
Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:34 pm
Forum: General other tractor discussion
Topic: New Toy still a ferguson though
Replies: 8
Views: 2560
Great Britain

Re: New Toy still a ferguson though

Hi Stiv, its a bit better now, there was a lot of green fungi stuff inside,I bet when the weather gets warmer it would have ponged a bit in the cab. I…login to view the rest of this post
by Jordhandson
Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:27 pm
Forum: General other tractor discussion
Topic: Back to some kind of normality
Replies: 3
Views: 1988
Great Britain

Re: Back to some kind of normality

I haven't heard that any shows are on down my way, I would be busier if they were
by Jordhandson
Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:06 pm
Forum: General other tractor discussion
Topic: New Toy still a ferguson though
Replies: 8
Views: 2560
Great Britain

Re: New Toy still a ferguson though


Wow ! What a project . Fantastic machines that can really work. Any buckets or a backhoe attachment ?
Lots of work with a water blaster first .


How y…login to view the rest of this post
by Jordhandson
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:32 pm
Forum: General other tractor discussion
Topic: New Toy still a ferguson though
Replies: 8
Views: 2560
Great Britain

New Toy still a ferguson though

Picked up this little beauty last week a massey ferguson 50b in off farm condition, as if I needed something else to do up.
massey ferguson 50b digger 1.jpg
ma
…login to view the rest of this post
by Jordhandson
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:11 pm
Forum: Your Fergie Experiences
Topic: My favourite haunt
Replies: 11
Views: 10416
Great Britain

Re: My favourite haunt

What a great place Hiawatha, now I am envious :grin1: the climat there is a lot better on them than here.…login to view the rest of this post
by Jordhandson
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:04 pm
Forum: General other tractor discussion
Topic: Post hole borer build
Replies: 15
Views: 5971
Great Britain

Re: Post hole borer build

Hi all not much to report this week on the build, my welder has packed up and is now at the repair shop, I hate things breaking down at this time of y…login to view the rest of this post
by Jordhandson
Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:56 pm
Forum: Website Discussion
Topic: It's almost time again..
Replies: 9
Views: 2479
Great Britain

Re: It's almost time again..

:snowman: ooooooooh Nice decoratons :thumbsup:…login to view the rest of this post
by Jordhandson
Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:19 pm
Forum: General other tractor discussion
Topic: Post hole borer build
Replies: 15
Views: 5971
Great Britain

Re: Post hole borer build

Well not much to report tonight its almost done. I got the pivot joint welded up today and the gearbox swinging today, you will notice there are two s…login to view the rest of this post
by Jordhandson
Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:51 pm
Forum: General other tractor discussion
Topic: Post hole borer build
Replies: 15
Views: 5971
Great Britain

Re: Post hole borer build



I may need to add a weight on the top of the lift arm if not enough pressure,


Probably not necessary , depending on the design of the auger ; most o…login to view the rest of this post