Search found 3 matches
- Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:04 am
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Grey Fergie Hotrod
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1850
Re: Grey Fergie Hotrod
Try me, I'm always up for a challenge.
- Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:10 am
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Grey Fergie Hotrod
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1850
Re: Grey Fergie Hotrod
So how would you connect a V8 to the standard box?
- Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:18 pm
- Forum: Restoration questions and answers
- Topic: Grey Fergie Hotrod
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1850
Grey Fergie Hotrod
Hi,
I'm new to tractors and engines, I was just wondering if it was possible to put a 4/5 speed gearbox from some kind of muscle car into a grey fergu…login to view the rest of this post
I'm new to tractors and engines, I was just wondering if it was possible to put a 4/5 speed gearbox from some kind of muscle car into a grey fergu…login to view the rest of this post