Search found 4853 matches

by Grunt
Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:27 pm
Forum: Restoration questions and answers
Topic: Somerset T20
Replies: 30
Views: 2449
England

Re: Somerset T20

Glad to hear the new radiator fitted, I’d have put money on it not fitting without a fight! Unfortunately my lighting is still work in progress so can…login to view the rest of this post
by Grunt
Wed Sep 23, 2026 5:27 pm
Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
Topic: Fergy Grey.
Replies: 1
Views: 43
England

Re: Fergy Grey.

I’ve not noticed any more grey cars than usual but it’s very fashionable round these parts to have your plastic windows and guttering spray painted gr…login to view the rest of this post
by Grunt
Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:52 am
Forum: Restoration questions and answers
Topic: Diesel fuel filter banjo
Replies: 5
Views: 97
England

Re: Diesel fuel filter banjo

64B2D9AA-C03D-427D-AE4F-2392640AFA17.jpeg

Just re read your post, we might be on a different tack. In your pic the bolt looks like the one that threa…login to view the rest of this post
by Grunt
Fri Sep 11, 2026 5:46 am
Forum: Restoration questions and answers
Topic: Diesel fuel filter banjo
Replies: 5
Views: 97
England

Re: Diesel fuel filter banjo

Just tried a spanner on the bolt head and 1/2 AF fits nicely, so it’ll be either 5/16” UNF or UNC. I would have guessed at UNF but the middle bolt in …login to view the rest of this post
by Grunt
Fri Sep 11, 2026 5:14 am
Forum: Restoration questions and answers
Topic: Diesel fuel filter banjo
Replies: 5
Views: 97
England

Re: Diesel fuel filter banjo

What replacements have you tried?

Unfortunately it’s not an easy one to remove to find out due to the diesel involved, my first instinct would be UNF …login to view the rest of this post
by Grunt
Tue Aug 25, 2026 1:45 pm
Forum: General Ferguson Discussion
Topic: Post Hole Borer.
Replies: 3
Views: 130
England

Re: Post Hole Borer.

Had a look in my files and I’ve got nothing.
by Grunt
Fri Aug 21, 2026 7:08 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Weather
Replies: 314
Views: 87714
England

Re: Weather

No it’s just taking the mickey. But then it’s going to be 18 degrees today and that’s quite hot enough for me!
by Grunt
Fri Aug 21, 2026 7:05 am
Forum: Restoration questions and answers
Topic: Somerset T20
Replies: 30
Views: 2449
England

Re: Somerset T20

I use a generic mineral diesel oil for the engine and the more expensive Morris Golden Film for the back end. My theory was that the engine oil would …login to view the rest of this post
by Grunt
Sun Aug 16, 2026 11:41 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Weather
Replies: 314
Views: 87714
England

Re: Weather

Bloody hell, they told us to put our shirts on in the winter of ‘62 I’ll be buggered if I’m taking it off this soon!
by Grunt
Sun Aug 16, 2026 11:29 pm
Forum: Restoration questions and answers
Topic: Somerset T20
Replies: 30
Views: 2449
England

Re: Somerset T20

Show that Fordson to a teenage farmhand now and he wouldn’t have a clue, but then I don’t think I would either!