French (blue) grey fergie TEA-20

Put you photos of your Fergie here for all to see..
Post Reply
arborexplora
Regugular Member
Regugular Member
Reactions:
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:49 pm
13

French (blue) grey fergie TEA-20

Post by arborexplora »

Hi, here are a few pictures of my newly acquired Hotchkiss-Standard TEA-20 (First tractor :D ). I bought it at a recent local Cheffins sale for 600 pou…login to view the rest of this post
Attachments
I think it is serial # 6851 November 1954.
I think it is serial # 6851 November 1954.
IMAG0582_opt.JPG (159.27 KiB) Viewed 7849 times
William testing the seat which will be replaced
William testing the seat which will be replaced
IMAG0581_opt.JPG (113.95 KiB) Viewed 7849 times
Packed up and ready for home!!
Packed up and ready for home!!
IMAG0574_opt.JPG (83.33 KiB) Viewed 7849 times


This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.


Register Login
 
Post Reply